The game of posters has began

There you go,the start of posters pasted all over the walls, 'mom, can I? Can you help me? How cool is that ?!' I reply to her 'super redneckish! This will ruin the aesthetics of the room! The romantic air! 'Bla bla bla  suddenly I hear myself and think 'Aesthetic?!? Could  I not do better?! It's actually cute. Then I remember the posters of the German magazine Bravo, that all the cool kids who wanted on the groove, had to have!

Despite being written entirely in German, what we really wanted to see were the photos and posters in it. Those posters were then plasted all over the place, with the complicity of my mother who also liked Modern Talking or Spandau Ballet! Hey, those hairdo's were it!

So OK, I have drawings and collages almost everywhere in the house but the posters is where  I impose some limits 'Francisca only in your room!' to which responds ' It's my room anyway, is not it ?!'

So, it has began!





|Começou a guerra dos posters | 

Lá começou aquela fase dos posters colados 'mãe posso? Ajudas-me? Não é o máximo?!' eu respondo 'super saloio! Vai estragar a estética do quarto! O ar romântico!' Bla bla bla ouço-me e penso 'Estético?!? Não podias arranjar melhor?! Até que é fofo' e então lembro-me dos posters da revista Alemã Bravo que todos os miúdos fixes que queriam estar a par das últimas novidades Rock n' Roll tinham que ter!

Apesar de ser escrita totalmente em Alemão, o que nos interessava eram as fotos e posters. Posters esses que colava um pouco por todo o lado com a cumplicidade  da minha mãe que também gostava dos Modern Talking ou Spandau Ballet! Hey, aqueles cabelos estavam na moda!

Por isso OK, tenho desenhos e colagens um pouco por toda a casa mas os posters é onde imponho os limites 'Francisca só no quarto!' ao qual responde 'também é o meu quarto mesmo, não é?!'

Pronto começou!

amniotico

Sónia is the founder and writer of Amniotico- Parenting, Travel and Tales. She began this blog in 2005 with two posts about parenting, the year she had daughter Francisca. Then life happened. Now since 2014 with a whole new focus on Parenting and Travel. Sonia is also an international Human Rights and Elections expert and as such has worked with the United Nations and European Union in many parts of the globe, including conflict and war torn countries while being a single mom!